Thursday, February 12, 2015

Watch my Rising!






No matter what
I will not give up
come what may
I will live it up
For their words
I don't care
I smile
and that's my flair
Will pull myself out
from every strife
Know this is me
 and this is my life
If I fall apart
I would gather those pieces
mend myself...rebuild myself
and make myself
 what I have
 dreamt to be!
 Like a new dawn follows
the dark scary night
so would I rise...
 and rise...
and that's my right!
With all my flaws
I will 'Just be'
Graceful...Phenomenal
 a Limited Edition
YES
that's what I am born to be!
YES
I am a dreamer...
and a believer
AND
Now ...they will
watch my rising!!

16 comments:

  1. What a wonderful warm artwork, even the sky and sea. Love the sun.
    Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, thise colours ..... Yummy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you are so positive too! Love your colourful art! Very beautiful!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous-love the colors, and the imagery , and the words!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Rise like the beautiful sun in your painting!
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I love your art and your poetry too :)

    I found you via Paint Party Friday (I'm number 83!)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colours and a beautifully uplifting poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors of your very graphic and warm piece are amazing. Of course, I always enjoy the strength of your poetic writings as well. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a phenomenal painting - and the poem fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely words, Ritu! A Phenomenal Woman indeed! Love the colors in your art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! I love the way you have shown so much movement in the reds! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete