Friday, August 5, 2016

Dream

It is raining here.
Monsoons in Mumbai are
simply awesome.
 The world from my balcony looks various shades of green .
The cool breeze 
whispers through my hair 
some old tunes.
 The pots have some beautiful fuschia flowers
 making me smile.
My kitchen smells delicious 
with the aroma of fresh curry
 and fragrant rice.
 Blessed I am!
The brush on my table
and the pallette in my hand 
 reckon me to begin.

Being authentic is a luxury too!!




Because the clay sings to me too...
I listen to its heart...




Because being a whole 
lot of lovely is so simple
                                   



Because in a bowl of roses
 I think I saw the gypsy me...




Because I dream 
and I believe!!




A client requested me to illustrate this architectural delight 
on teabags!
Mayo College in Ajmer, Rajasthan India is 
a feast to eyes !!
What do you say?


Do leave your mark here!!
You know I love to read your comments :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful art as always. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and beautiful Art pieces. Love ❤
    Happy PPF 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teabag art is awesome! Also your dream sketch. I loved seeing the portulaca flowers because I have tried to grow them without success. Your words are wise and we should all be as you say, grateful and blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful post filled with lovely imagery, art and words. I would love to be there to see the monsoon thru your eyes. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I can't believe you did that on tea bags. Stunning. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow each item is so full of life and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting our senses into your home! I love those aromas and I delight in your art! Drawing on tea bags is no mean feat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your words are a song to my heart!! I can visualize it all the curry the palette the rain... beautiful!! Your clay birdy is gorgeous as is the teabag...such a spiritual visit here today!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. your little bird is great :D

    Happy PFF :)
    Jen #23

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little clay bird. And the illustration on teabag is wonderfully detailed!

    ReplyDelete