Friday, March 31, 2017

I fly...I Rise...I make an Impact

Hey people

It has been really long 
since I wrote a post.
 Reason...it has been a real crazy art 
and fun filled time for me.
 You would believe me when you see what i mean!
Ok so I got a chance to
 be a part of the Good graffitti Festival.
 the festival was recently held here in Navi Mumbai.

Good Graffiti Fest was a fusion of creative expressions 
& inspirational talks.
 It was a platform for creative minds
 and social change leaders to create, showcase their work,
 exchange ideas and inspire the youth. 
There was Community Graffitti, 
live painting by various artists,
 several creative workshops , 
Art competitions for children
 and some wonderful inspiring talks from social leaders.
 Overall an overwhelming experience
 which will remain in the memories.

The theme of the entire festival was "Impact starts with I"
To begin a social change we need to beging with "I" that is ourselves!
What a wonderful thought!



And so when we are talking about Graffitti 
how can I sit quietly and yes I painted and painted to my hearts full!










11 comments:

  1. Great to see you around again, and thanks for sharing the lovely art and sunshine from your corner of the world. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so good 'to see you' ~ and such lovely creations ~ love them both ~ bottom one with wings is my favorite ~ you are taking flight ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Weekend ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it was such an inspirational event, and I LOVE!! you with your amazing wings. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC!!
    Love these beautiful wings and the photo combination.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the huge and colorful wings painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just amazing. Love those wings and your creative vision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so beautiful...the picture of you against those wings...with rise brought a tear to my eye!! The white jeans are an amazing touch too...WOW WOW WOW... EXCELLENT WORK! Thanks for sharing your process! A great message! So glad you are make a difference!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was really delighted to see that your painting became your wings! Really beautiful and so creative :D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to see you again it is always so much fun to see what you are up to. The wings are just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such delightful colours to brighten up the space. Your painted pants are awesome! Thanks for sharing and for being part of the I! You left a definite impact in that outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete