Sunday, May 4, 2014

A slice of moon !



I take a fine slice of moon
place it on my dish
then whip well a cloud
with a delicate wish
next is a wedge of rainbow...
looks quite like a candy
sprinkles of stardust
come in quite handy
a dash of mist for the dressing
and a generous squeeze of rain
then I stir in a lot of love
with passion insane
flambe it with my breaths
a pinch of love again for the garnish
the divine soul food is ready...
to go straight through your eyes
to your heart... in less than a while
and my eyes
wait to see the taste
on your rather lyrical smile.





13 comments:

  1. This is so delicately lovely!! Great visual from your words too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely with lots of pretty detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful prose to go with your moon art. I have always loved paintings with the moon in them. They somehow make me realize the vastness of the universe and the Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the symbolism of the moon in your painting. The shape of the moon and trees looking like a sita or guitar is very interesting with the warm sepia tones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music of your heart and the art to prove it. I really like this piece.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love how you formed the guitar through the reflections of your landscape! This is so unique and clever. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this has got to be my favourite of all of your art. The moon, trees and buildings all into a musical instrument, so thought provoking! I adore this piece. Great piece Ritu!!

    p.s. I have been saving tea bags but haven't thought of anything as yet.

    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mood in this - so lyrical! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Rita. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great guitar. I love how it has 2 layers- the guitar and the little doodles you made it out of. Enjoyed my view.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its awesome ..Ritu....Beautiful words too....

    ReplyDelete