Friday, October 21, 2016

Escape the ordinary


Hey 
you all the beautiful people...
wandering
 you have come here to visit me
a place not ordinary
for here I connect with you all!
I hope you are joining me for my solo exhibition 


Be with me as I share with you all my feelings
...my works on tea bags
and some words to accompany!







Feelings 77 Day 4

Escape the Ordinary

"A little tonic of wildness
Topped with a hint of mystery
No rules...no borders
Off to escape the ordinary !!"




#art #tea #bag #poetry #creative #exhibition

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, love the little tea pot, too. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series so much...fabulous vespa!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely art and words Ritu. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tea pot too!Fabulous pieces!Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Escape the ordinary is beautiful, Ritu! Have a joyful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always your art is just excellent. Your art comes from your heart and it shows.

    ReplyDelete