Monday, October 3, 2016

Feelings 77-The Event




This event is a showcase
of a series of work on teabags
which I named “Feelings 77”…
one feeling a day expressed on a teabag for 77 days!!
Why specifically ‘77’?

I discovered that
number 77 indicates
coming changes
of self-discovery
or increased knowledge
through understanding oneself...
ultimately leading to greater motivation,
transformation or freedom!!


And yes the number I feel is catchy too!!
When you are breathing in
and breathing out your passion...
each day is like a mini-vacation in itself!!
This is what happened to me
as I sat down
to render my feeling of the day
on my canvas i.e. a tiny teabag...
I felt at peace…
in love
and celebrated that feeling!!
As I reflected what my heart held
at that time or may be some inspiring moment of the day…
it was as if
I was sharing a small bit of myself
with the world around me.
I strongly believe that
the key is to make the most of what I possess in the "Now"
…show trust and continue at a pace which delights me...
and not to stop come what may!!
I am sure persistence ignites momentum
and can create
an ever-lasting impression.


Inauguration 5th of November 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
Duration 5th November to 30th November 2016
Venue Shaurya Arts Gallery, Belapur, Navi Mumbai

You are all cordially invited :)
Please follow me on the links below!!
Do let me know how are you feeling right now!!
Mark your comments #TheFeelings77



9 comments:

  1. Your tea bag art is wonderful. Hope the event goes well, sorry it's too far to pop over for a visit! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous array of painted teabags, Ritu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and soulful tea bag art and words. Well done all around Ritu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such profound discovery...wonderful heartfelt words of wisdom found in pouring your soul out each day! Gorgeous collection of teabags. I so enjoyed your series! I hope you find a really nice way to display these beauties permanently. All the best on your 77 Feelings exhibit!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... These are simply amazing and your writing touches the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun, and how beautiful they are all together!

    ReplyDelete